| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vacaville, Ca in October is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 17.1 °C (30.8 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Vacaville, Ca October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Vacaville, Ca, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Vacaville, Ca:
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 414.1 kms (257.4 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 329.7 kms (204.9 miles) NW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 239.8 kms (149 miles) N
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) N
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) WNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 39.7 kms (24.6 miles) S
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SSW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) NE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 46.1 kms (28.6 miles) ENE
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 82.1 kms (51 miles) SE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) SE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 417 kms (259.1 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 383.5 kms (238.3 miles) SSE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) SSE